TrackAttend360 Registers and Records Attendance.
Add new attendees.
- Individual attendees can be entered using the web based TrackAttend360 dashboard.
- Attendees can be added at any time; prior to the event or during the event.
- Batches of attendees can be added by importing spreadsheet data through the TrackAttend360 dashboard.
TrackAttend360 generates a QR code for each attendee.
Register Attendees for specific Events, Conferences and Classes and for each meeting or class within the larger event.
TrackAttend360 allows you to register attendees by
- Importing attendees from a spreadsheet to the dashboard
- Entering attendee information directly in to the dashboard
- Selecting from previously registered attendees
Check attendees in and out of meetings, classes and events.
- Check in/out using TrackAttend360 phone app
- Scan QR Code
- Check in/out on list of attendees
- Check in/out using dashboard
TrackAttend360 maintains records of attendance indefinitely. Attendees and organizers can use these records to monitor attendance and credit hours.
- Generate reports of attendance for each attendee.
- Create certificates of course completion for attendees.
- Track credit hours earned by each attendee.
Attendees access their full individual attendance records through a private portal access. Completed certificates are available for review, print or email.